Terms and Conditions
- “Seller” shall mean Kitaki Limited operating under the trading name “River Bespoke”
- “Client” or “Buyer” shall mean the person whose name and details appear on the order form.
- All quotations are given and all orders are accepted on these terms. They supersede any other terms appearing on our price list or anywhere, and override and exclude any other terms stipulated or interpreted or referred to by the client whether in the instructions or any negotiations or any course dealings established between us and the client unless agreed in writing and countersigned by both parties.
All goods supplied by the Seller are supplied subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All quotations for work by the Seller are valid for a period of 30 days from written quotation.
- Acceptance of work to be carried out is deemed to be when a signed order form is received by the Seller
- Title of goods will only pass to the Buyer on receipt in full monies on that order. The Seller reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at 4% over bank minimal rate for the time those monies are outstanding.
- Full payment is due on acceptance of an order unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
- All quotations unless otherwise stated will be ex works and will be delivered at the buyers instructions and cost unless otherwise agreed.
- Fitting will be carried out if quoted by the Seller, Seller will not be responsible for damages out of our control i.e. water pipes not exposed and plastered over pipes and electrical cables).
- The Seller will be released from any liability to the Buyer if performance of the agreement is delayed or prevented by any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
- The Seller shall be entitled to suspend or cancel work in progress or delivery to the Buyer if payment is not made on the due date. Orders, once placed by the Buyer, cannot be cancelled nor products returned for credit, and full payment will be required. Should the Buyer cancel prior to manufacture, a charge of 20% of the order will be required or any non-refundable deposit retained. This will be made clear on each quotation.
- Any disputes arising between the Buyer and Seller under these terms and conditions shall be determined under English law.
- The Seller guarantees all goods are made fit for purpose and delivered in a defect free state. If the Buyer believes that the product is defective then they shall report this within 14 days of delivery, the Seller will assess the claim and if upheld will have the option to refund or replace the defective item(s).
- The Seller guarantees the product for a period of twelve months from the date of delivery. The Seller will not replace or refund products that have been deemed (by the Seller) as mis-used, used in a context that pushes the product beyond any specifications or normal use.
- The Seller will not be held responsible for clients incorrect measurements.